Ruth is the president and founder of Evans Financial Planning, Inc. She is a Fee-Only™ Certified Financial Planner & Registered Investment Advisor representative for the state of Texas*. As a financial planner, she has been helping individuals and corporations, meet their financial goals since 1996.
She began working as a Fee-Only™ advisor in 1998, when she started her own firm. Continuing education, networking, & active involvement are very important to Evans Financial Planning, Inc. Ruth is currently a member of NAPFA (National Association of Personal Financial Advisors), and the FPA (Financial Planning Association), and attends national conferences on a regular basis.
- Evans Financial Planning, Inc. 1998-present
- Board Member, NAPFA - Southern Region, 2001-2003
- Financial Advisor with Jefferson-Pilot Securities 1996-1998
- CFP® License 1997
- MBA in Finance and Marketing, University of Connecticut 1981
- BA in Biology, Minor Chemistry, University of Connecticut 1976
*Clients are limited to the state of Texas